Tuesday, May 31, 2005
I AM: rhonda the GREAT :DI WANT: to sleep now / get into a jc
I HAVE: always been a good girl (HAHA)
I WISH: that o levels will be over NOW
I HATE: extremely rude china people (yes, sorry)
I MISS: those netball days / going on holiday
I FEAR: being abducted
I HEAR: birds chirping / snoop and justin !
I WONDER: why is seth cohen oh so cute :D
I KNOW: i can eat, sleep, shit, eat, sleep, shit
I REGRET: not working hard enough for the past years
I LOVE: my family, friends, dogs and seth/adam :)
I DANCE: when i feel like it
I CRY: when im down or frustrated
I AM NOT ALWAYS: a nice person but i AM a nice person :D
I LOST: .. (insert word)
I CONFUSE: myself when i dont know what im talking
I NEED: some cash and a break from sch
I SHOULD: work harder / shower now !
Yes or No
You keep a diary?: yes i do
You like to cook?: yeah, sometimes
You have a secret you have not shared with anyone: hohoho maybe :D
You believe in love: hhmm, maybe. maybe not
Do You
Have any crushes: WOOT WOOT
Think you're a health freak: not exactly
Get along with your parents: yeah
Favourite NUMBER(S): 423847324 or maybe 987654321
DAY: THURSDAY, fri, sat
MONTHS: june and december
SPORT: netball, wakeboarding, rugby, soccerrr, formula one !
In the last 24 hours have you.. (this part is boring shit)
CRIED?: noooo
HELPED SOMEONE?: yes.. i think ?
BOUGHT SOMETHING? yeah
GOTTEN SICK?: healthy ME !
GONE TO THE MOVIES?: sadly, no
GONE OUT FOR DINNER?: yeah
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER?: uhh, nope
TALKED TO AN EX?: haha yes
HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: no
HUGGED SOMEONE?: yeah
KISSED SOMEONE?: .. no
FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS?: nope, im good :D
FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND?: nahhhh
Blogged @ 3:53 p.m.




